Wednesday, November 8, 2017

ANIMAL JAM. STOPPIT+Party Plans!

Hi Jammers!
GUESS WHAT
I FIGURED OUT
ON MY TABLET I COULD INSTALL SAMPLES OF BOOKS MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You guys: Yeahhhh?
Me: :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
You guys: Sarah. You're way to happy about this
Me: NOW I NEED MONEY SO I CAN BUY SOMEEEEEEEEE :DDDD
You guys: O.O GET ON WITH THE POST
Me: Fine :( Tablet's charging :')
You guys: Ahem!
Me: Actually I think it's a mini ipad.
You guys: HURRY UP
Me: OK HERE WE GO


AHEM
Today. I sort of a rant.
 I give ya hint

AJHQ
bepper
wistera
AR
adds
too much.
Jambassador
Thats righttttttttttttttttt
AJHQ continues to ignore us bloggers, and gives the Jambassadors 'cookies' as I call them! Let's review the tape?  click here to see it  Okay, before we get started, let me just say Cami's lip sync is wayyyyyy off XDDD She can talk with her mouth closes, and talk clearly while eating a doughnut :D
  
Ok. First of all. This.
They have their own place at AJHQ
Bloggers still getting ignored
In fact I left a comment on the DE about this
*tries to find it*
Ohho AJHQ deleted it.
They also keep deleting my comments about the Blogger Plaque
I HAVE SEEN PPL TALKING ABOUT THEIR YOUTUBE CHANNELS ON THE DAILY EXPLORER. 
Okay also, AJHQ gives them free Animal Jam toys, insites on the new update. 
What do we get?
Ignored.
Utterly and completely ignored. 
AJHQ keeps mentioning the famous Jammers, there are no contest on the DE anymore, instead, let's move it to Instagram and give people rare prizes instead of diamonds and plaques!
Plus, not every single person can own a phone, and you have to have a phone to post on instagram.
It's just wow. If they made it so you could post the AR video on youtube, that would be much different, because at least then almost everybody could enter. 
But nope.
Youtubers are AJHQ's sun's. Us Bloggers are AJHQ's pluto. Except for of course, a lot less noticed
How about an unnamed star
That will do it, because each and every Blogger (and commenter) is a star in my eyes. 
 Let me sum this up
Blogging, you don't need to be embarrassed about your voice if you supposedly have a bad one, if people must ask if you are a boy or a girl, its a lot less awkward. 

And has anybody seen all the inappropriate drama going on in the youtube community!? 
That would never ever go on in the Blogging community, because we actually (hopefully all of us) care about our readers. And always try as best as we can to keep our blogs as kid friendly as we possibly can! 
*cough cough, Julian, Aparri, and it was either Twinkle or Lilac? I forget which one, but something not good, aint going to mention it here!)
   Also, I'm pretty sure a lot of Aparri's subscribers are just there to try and get something from his giveaway XDD  
To youtubers, about 30 subscribers isn't that many.
But to Bloggers, 30 followers is a lot, that's how small this community is. And like probably about 4-6 of those people don't even play AJ anymore, well idk tbh XD
Okay, that's all for now!
Tell me what you guys think!
You guys: Ahem.
me: What?
You guys: Party plans?
Me: Oh yeahhh :o
Soooooooooooo the party will be onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn  
November 18th(Saturday):  1:30 Central Timing!
Unless something changes, that is the time!
Bye guys! Have a good week!
Annnnnnnd Jam on and tell AJHQ TO STOP IGNORING BLOGGERS
COMMENT DOWN YOUR THOUGHTS ON MY RANT!

15 comments:

  1. f first of all,I should be coming to your party so yay!!! ( why else would my username be partyon25)second,This is true!
    A. Animal jam is a game where there isn't ( or shouldn't be) any inappropriate stuff.But some animal jam youutubers definitely do.... Well lets just say some stuff that I am pretty sure animal jam DOES NOT want in there game.
    2. Bloggers DEFINITELY deserve more credit.And they need to HAND TYPE all there blog says,when youtubers ( How lazy : flings hair: )Talk to a screen.So you also work harder.
    3. There isn't (well,at least on this blog) any drama.Like everything that happened with julian2,Skorm,ect.( wait what did happen to them?)
    4.You don't brag.I have noticed some channels do that.
    5.You don't say bad words.I hear ALL THE TIME people saying bad words,including curse words.
    6. The daily Explorer is a blog too.
    AJHQ definitely needs to reward blogs and bloggers more.


    Partyon25
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD!

      Ikr?

      Well, they do a lot of editing which may take a bit, I'm not really sure which works harder, *shrugs*

      Yeah, (Julian some.. inappropriate stuff, and Skorm sold items for IRL money, which is illegal)

      XD

      Yeahhhh

      IKR?! Thats my biggest point XD

      Delete
  2. (just saying you don't ned a phone to post on instagram. It's on tablets and computers too)

    Ok I sort of agree but I feel l should address the fact that blogs are a bit less popular in the community. Back in 2012ish, they were the main platform to talk about aj on, but kids nowadays go to youtube for their entertainment and therefore youtubers are far more noticeable and therefore by ajhq being 'in' with them, they themselves gain popularity as a company. However, I completely agree that it's unfair that these people get such large advantages over everyone else. It's actually the main reason I don't like the AJ community much anymore. I used to like watching Julian and Wisteria's videos, but now Julian has left and Wisterias' videos aren't enough to keep me interested in the entire famous jammer thing ... I'm content with just roaming the blogs and posting mad comments

    By the way, you might be interested in a video by MagnetPlaysAJ, I think it'd called "this replaced a good video so it's important". She talks about her opinion on hoe the jambassador system is sort of a hoax and that the people in it have to fall perfectly inline with what AJ says or they get kicked out (like Julian did)

    Anyhow bye

    Flies off in zeppelin

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Ohhh I thought it was only on a phone, and possibly on a tablet XD)

      Yeah, I understand that, but now AJHQ acts like we're not even here, they should have given us a plaque long ago
      XDD

      Ooo I should watch that :O

      Delete
  3. I agree. 👍🏻

    #giveusmore

    Oooo, the party! :0 I really wish it wasn’t on that Saturday. 1. I was planning that day to be for my bday party since it’s day before my bday and yey! 2. I don’t think I will be able to make it for your party. DX

    So yeah. I might have to have my bday party the next Saturday. Or something? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD!
      Yeah I was hoping it would not be on Saturday as I didn't want for it to get in the way DX
      Sounds good! :D

      Delete
  4. Agreed 100%! AJ blogs are much more kid friendly than AJ youtube channels (But there are still nice ones out there). AJHQ should care about bloggers, they were the ones who brought AJ out into social media, and they will just leave them in the dust!?!?!? That's just insulting!! Keep it up, don't ever give up on blogging, you don't need to follow the crowd <3

    sugarcat2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm not saying they are all unfriendly to all ages, most of them are, but those let some stuff leak out
      Ikr?
      Thank you Sugar :) <3

      Delete
  5. I totally agree with you there Sarah!

    I really wish the Blogger community could get a bit more recognition. We contribute to the AJ Community (not the blog, haha) a lot more than people give us credit for!

    A large part of why I started blogging was because I wanted to be active in the community and bring some content that a lot of Jammers can enjoy. Like you said, not everyone has access to things like phones or social media, so other creative and social platforms aren't always the best way to get everyone involved.

    I've always wanted to start up an AJ youtube channel, but I'm not so comfortable with sharing my voice or face online, so blogging has really been a great way for me to express ideas, opinions, and have some fun online!

    I really hope that AJHQ will show a little more love to us bloggers! Writing is media too!

    Great post!

    - Arctic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu XD
      XDD I do too, just a Blogger Plaque would do it for me

      Yeah, I really wish we could get at least 10 more people to come look at our blogs.

      Exactly! Some people are nervous, or just aren't allowed, to share their voice! (I would never be able to do a facecam XD) I have a smalllllllllllll youtuber channel, only used it once for the #TeamZios thing (Grr why did you do that AJ, I only did it because Gellyjones hehe)

      Indeed! (BLOGGER PLAUQEEE XD)
      Thank you Arctic! :D

      Delete
  6. I just gotta say one small thing...

    GIVE US MORE CREDIT AJHQ!!! YOU WOULD BE NOWHERE WITHOUT US AWESOME BLOGGERS!!!

    Okay I done now.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH IM SO SORRY SWIRL!! I ACCIDENTALLY HIT REMOVE CONTENT, AND I ACCIDENTALLY REMOVED THE CAMI LIP SYNCING ONE, ACK, IM SU SORRY D:

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  8. Okay I agree with everything you said there.
    Like honestly, why can’t bloggers get more recognition? There must be a reason why AJHQ doesn’t allow bloggers to have more recognition, cause if you think about it they are being very rude:/ To write a post can take sometimes 30-1h 30 to write, like think about if everyone were to post daily or a couple times a week. Do they see how much time we take a week to do a post? Like most popular Youtubers they post like what 1 or 2 times a week? Like I am honestly gonna email AJ about this once I finish this comment, cause seriously we work so hard. Errrrrrmm. All o want is more recognition for bloggers. I don’t care if we get to vidcon (though that would be cool) I don’t care if AJ provides us a membership or AJ toys (let’s admit ths5 would be awesome) but can we please have more recognition????! I’m sorry for my rant but things needed to be said.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also I don’t think I’ll be able to make it:(.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91