Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Blogger -- er, Character Portrait! Special Request from Lostfairy!



Helllllloooooooooo, Jammers!

Karalee here!


Check out these comments from Lostfairy!






Well, Lost, here he is! XD     (The portrait you really had in mind was you, wasn't it? o.o I just wanna make sure, in case it was a different character or actor, and I guessed wrong.)

BARRY ALLEN, FOLKS!! *spreads out hands towards the drawing* 😀




This is the reference pic I used!



Mom said the chibi didn't look "pointy" enough... I have to say I agree. And on reflection, his hair looks really funny.... *squints, grimaces* Hrmmm.

This was my first time chibi-fying someone from a photo reference -- do you guys see any ways I could improve here? Please leave any tips you may have in the comments! 😁

Also accepting submissions for Blogger/Animal Jam Portraits, as always! Please leave a form in the comments section listing these things if you'd like one!

A. Your username
B. Your skintone
C. Your hair color, length, and style
D. The name of the AJ animal you'd like to wear the outfit of!



That's all for this week! *waves* Bye, guys!



PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

15 comments:

  1. :O So cute!!! <3

    Lol, you should draw the Avengers :P

    sugarcat2

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDNESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    THAT IS SO AMAZING, I LOVE IT AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH KARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    *fangirls forever*

    SQEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

    MUST. POST. THIS. EVERYWHERE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Can you sometime draw Thomas Brodie Sangster? I have an idea of what outfit I’d like drawn but only if you want. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the person who acts as John in Thunderbirds Are Go? :P If it is, my siblings will go bonkers XD

      sugarcat2

      Delete
    2. YES. HE PLAYS A LOT OF PEOPLE IN A LOT OF MOVIES. BUT HE IS REALLY AWESOME. XD

      Delete
    3. Lost I was gonna ask Kara if she could Thomas for us.
      But then I saw this commentXD Can you make me a Thomas Brodie Sangster drawing too?

      Delete
  4. Draw Smeagul, omg that would be SOOOO FUNNY
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or make Kili cuz he's really cool XD

      Delete
    2. Yas! Smeagul!!!!!

      A bit of topic, but I just got a shirt that has a chibi Thor in the pocket, you should do that to some merchandise XD

      sugarcat2

      Delete
  5. OOOH
    KARA
    COULD YOU MAAYBEEEEEE MAKE ADAM YOUNG SOMETIME?!

    If it's too hard, I understand, but honestly, you're REALLY good at making humans!
    Like, REALLY GOOD!
    XDD!

    Anyways, if you do make Adam, Sarah and I will be SOOO HAPPYYY! XD!

    -Swirlshine on her phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo could you draw Darren and Hiedi from We Are Messengers?! XDD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  6. OMG ITS AMAZINGGGGG I LOVE IT! ( Xd im obsessed with the flash) great job kara! -Penelopeiscute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEY, I HAVE A FLASH FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91