Saturday, November 18, 2017

Blogger spotlight Animal Jam Community

Hey everyone! I am at Sarah's party, it's getting crazy XD 
(I really wanna record my dreams. I WILL PAY 100 DOLLARS TO RECORD MY DREAMS AND THEN BE ABLE TO WATCH THEM LATER, dreams with Dragons, being in movies like Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings/the hobbit) Ok that was just something we were talking about for a little bit just now XD 

Ok, so last week I asked if I should start a Blog Spotlight after the buddy spotlight, and I got 3 yes's and 0 no's XD. 
So let's just start by doing the authors of this blog, blog's XD 
Let's just start with Arctic's blog, The Animal Jam Community! 


I write for the Animal Jam Community too! I missed my post this week though because I was super busy and forgot D: SO sorry about that arctic! 
Anyway, I really like this blog! :D 
It's had like, 30 probably more authors I once was counting all them, I forgot what the real number was but it was something around like 30 O,O And it started in2010, that's 8 years o,o
The current authors are 
Graciepopstar
Sarahkey
Arctic
Ja983 (me XD)
and Penguin. 
The Animal Jam Community is like, a little history book!
It has the history of the lands, Beta history, Alpha history and more! :D 
I suggest this blog

And that is all the time I have for today sense I was at Sarah's party all afternoon. XD 
See ya next time ya'll!

*King Tough Bunny 

7 comments:

  1. Amazing post, Ja Ja!! I always enjoy your posts, on here and AJC. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that party was fun. XD!

    YESSSSSS I WANT TO RECORD MY DREAMS TOOOOOO! XD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya it was!

      I WANT IT SOOOO BAD AND I JUST HAD ANOTHER REALLY COOL DREAM LAST NIGHT! :O

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91