Sunday, November 26, 2017

Leaving Tomorrow!

Hey Jammers! Graciepopstar91 here with a quick post!

I just wanted to let you all know, that we're leaving for vacation tomorrow! I've been trying to figure out what times I'll be on Animal Jam, so below is a list of times I will most likely be on Animal Jam. These are estimated times, so it may not be exact.

November 28th: 6:45 AM Pacific Standard Time

November 29th: 6:45 AM Pacific Standard Time

November 30th: 8:45 Pacific Standard Time

And tomorrow I might be on at around 6:35 AM Pacific Standard Time, or earlier.

Now, these times may change, depending on our schedule and stuff. I need to make in time to read my Bible, but I want to squeeze in playing Animal Jam for a little bit. I hope to see some of you one of those days! ^.^

When we get back, my mom is going to let me post up pictures of our trip! Since we're going on vacation, and it's not like our neighborhood, I can probably post up some hotel pictures!

My mom also allowed me to say where we're going! Which I'm super excited to tell you guys. XD

We're going to Disneyland! They have Christmas decorations up, so it's going to be super pretty. ^.^ I have money to spend on souvenirs and snacks, which I'm pretty excited about. I can't wait to show you guys!

While we're on vacation, I might pop in every now and then with a small blog post, or a comment. I thought it would be cool if we could talk a little bit in the comments while we're on vacation! I'll probably have some time to comment a little bit at night, and give you guys updates on the trip.

In California Adventure Park (Disneyland and California Adventure Park are two different parks, but they're still connected, and are both Disney themed, but uh- yeah I dunno how to explain it XDD) there's a Cars ride, and my sister-in-law wants me to go on it, and one of the deacons at church wants me to go on it. I was kinda scared to go on it when we last went to Disneyland/California Adventure Park two years ago, but I think this year I might go on it. Any fast moving rides I won't do, but my sister-in-law said it's not that fast. I'm still a bit weary about this. XDD

I'm kinda nervous about the trip, but hopefully it will be a lot of fun.

Can't wait to tell you guys all about it!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Romans 14:19

So then, let us aim for harmony in the church and try to build each other up.

Really good verse!

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

See you on Animal Jam, or in the comments! ^.^

8 comments:

  1. Cool! :o We'd probably never go to Disney land XD Hope you have a fun time :DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully one day you can! :)

      Thanks!

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  2. See ya in a few days! Have fun! :D
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyooo mah friends XD

    HERES MAH DAY MAH FRIENDS XDD

    Day 1:

    So we got the rental car, and went back home, loaded the car, and took Flynn with us. We went to our friends house who were going to watch him, and dropped him off. Then we headed out! We had to pass through a dust storm, which was pretty crazy o.O Then when we went and uh- made a stop *its complicated XDD* then we checked into our hotel. It’s all Christmas-y in there XD Our room is okay, but there’s no flat screen TV XDDD. Then we went to Downtown Disney which was a lot of fun! We had dinner down there. I got a really cute pin there, and another pin at a different place. Then we got kettle corn :o Currently we’re at my cousins house, and it’s soooo awkward O.O They keep wanting to give me food, I’m just like I’m okay o3o I finally settled on a water bottle, I hope they give up on giving me food now XDD We’re going to the hotel after this. Unless we go to the store.. XD This day feels like it’s been going on forever. I hope we leave soon XD

    Can’t wait to tell you guys all about tomorrow!

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! i have some weird cousins too XD have fun at disney! -penelopeiscute

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOH!
    Disneyland?!
    That's epic Gracie!
    I've been there before- it's really fun! Hope you have a great time! :D

    (P.S. Haha, y'know, you're kinda close to my state rn! XDD!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GRACIE
    I NEED TO TELL YOU THIS BEFORE I FORGET

    I HEARD GOD WITH US FROM WE ARE MESSENGERS ON THE RADIOOOOO! YAAAAY! XD!
    AND, according to my dad, they're having a concert in a town close to us! :o

    -Swirlshine on her phone

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91