Monday, November 6, 2017

Rare Item Monday! + Question Of The Day! + Quick Announcement!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I just want to apologize in advance for todays late post. But before I start with todays question of the day, I have a quick announcement to make.

For the past four to six weeks I have not been able to log into animal jam. I have only been able to continue my weekly posts as normal with my best friend Gracie's help. I do not want to burden her with this each week, so I will be using the information provided from the Daily Explorer to do my posts. My mom and I have been trying to fix this problem, but nothing has worked. I don't know if or when I can get this fixed, but I will keep trying. Thanks for your understanding!

Now lets start with todays question of the day!

QOTD: What is your favorite pie to eat on Thanksgiving?

AOTD: My top two favorites are pecan pie and apple pie!

Comment down below what your favorite pie is! Now lets get on with todays Rare Item Monday.

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Plaid Shirt!

Thoughts: I really like todays Rare Item Monday! I remember last year AJHQ came out with this same item but in a different color. Last years plaid shirt was purple, and this years plaid shirt is blue. I really like the color of this years plaid shirt! I think you will be able to make great fall outfits with it!

Comment down below what you think of this weeks Rare Item Monday! Here is todays verse.

So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" - Hebrews 13:6

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91