Saturday, November 11, 2017

The Bibliophile Sweater Tag + Buddy Spotlight

Yesterday Lostfairy tagged me with ...



This tag was made by some person named Mary who tagged Lost's Sister, who tagged me XD
Here are the rules

- Give the person who tagged you a never-ending supply of cookies 
- Answer all the questions and use the blog graphic for this tag somewhere in your post 
- Pass along the tag to at least five other people 
- Wear a sweater (okay, this is optional...but why wouldn't you want to??) (My blogger Tshirt will do)

And here is the link to Mary's blog


It sounds like a lot of fun to do! So let's hurry up and do it! XD 

Fuzzy sweater (a book that is the epitome of comfort)

Btw Lost it epitome means like the best possible example of it, so this book is the best example of comfort
Image result for the holy bible
Hmmm Ima just say the bible. cuz it is! :D


Striped sweater (book which you devoured every line of)

Image result for maze runner book
I have to agree with lost on this one. The Maze Runner was so exciting! So exciting I read it in 1 day, and the second book in 2 days, and the 3rd one maybe 4 days. O,O

 Ugly Christmas sweater (book with a weird cover)

Uhhhh be right back I gotta go look at my books. XDDD
Image result for pippi longstocking pippi goes on board
Ok got it! XD
This book is about a girl who lives a kinda broken down house, she's the strongest (and also the strangest) girl in the world, she a has a pet monkey and a horse. I suggest this book, it's very entertaining! :D 



Cashmere sweater (most expensive book you've bought)

PRETTY MUCH ALL THE BOOKS I GET ARE FROM A THRIFT STORE. 
And books I get from Christmas/birthdays I don't bother to check and I wouldn't know where to start XDD

Hoodie (favorite classic book)



:dreamy sigh: I once had a dream where I was in The Shire  with Frodo and Gandalf. And we were playing with the little Hobbit children.
(I also had a dream where I was in The Hobbit and it was mixed with Pirates of the Carabian?)



Cardigan (book that you bought on impulse)

Image result for pony pals detective pony
Probably Pony Pals, I like horses a lot sooo XD 

Homemade knitted sweater (book that is Indie-published)

Never self published D: 
But I did write a book, and printed it out, then gave it to my church, the teacher read one chapter a week to the kids. And they liked it! XD 


V-neck sweater (book that did not meet your expectations)

Image result for Warrior cats midnight
It just, I don't even know. but I definitely didn't like it as much as the first series. 
Sorry if this insults you warrior cat fans! 


Argyle sweater (book with a unique format)

Hmmm I can't think of one ......


Polka dot sweater (a book with well-rounded characters)

Again I have to agree with Lost on this, Sorry if it seems like I'm coping or something
But it is true!  
The characters are not perfect, they get mad at each other sometimes, but it always works out.
 and they always help each other out 
And like Lost I rarely cry over books/movies. But I did get teary eyed near the end of the death cure. It was just so sad :C And I felt so bad for the people! 

And that is all for that tag!
So now this week I will be finishing up the Buddy Spotlight. And next week I will be starting the Blog Spotlight! 

This week I will be feturing
Swirlshine
Transions
Tzatziki
Violet86271

Swirlshine!

Swirl is the author of Weekly Jammer News. She was one of the first 6 bloggers I met.
Don't take this as rude comment swirl, but when I saw your user name I thought of dishwasher soap :P Which I like the smell of! XD 
We talk often and do weird things together, Swirlshine is one of the mothers of the famous blogger meme, Bold Banana! 

Transions!

I've known Transions for only a couple months, but we've had some fun talks! :D 

Tzatziki (or better known as Flora)

Flora is a crazy meme obsessed person! XD 
We have fun posting cute pictures together and a few memes. :P

Violet86271


Violet is the author of Animal Jam Legendary Palooza
I've known her for awhile, and met her through Lost when we were looking at a Zoo someone made in their den and she followed Lost XD 
We fan girl over The Hobbit together. (Ya'll needa watch that movie!) 

And that finishes up the Buddy Spotlight! If I missed any of your or I'm not buddied to me, let me know and I could feature you.

Oh!
And I tag,
Gracie, 
Tallose, 
and Violet. 


That's all for this week's post! 
Have a great next week 
You could rent Lord of The Rings from us! We have 2 copies the extended version and the normal! :P 

*Husky Ninja

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for he blogger spotlight featuring me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I kinda agree with you- Midnight wasn't as exciting as the first book of the first series, but TNP series slowly got better over time to me!

    XDDDDDDD! That made me laugh, Ja!
    And WOOOOOO, BOLD BANANAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pss! You can actually go to "The Shire!" The Hobbiton set is in Matamata, New Zealand! Although I haven't been there yet, but I heard tours can get expensive 0.o

    sugarcat2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOOOOOW I SOOOOOOOO WANNA GO THEREREEEE IF I COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD IT WOULD BE NEWZEALAND

      Delete
  4. Hello!
    Remember we talked on CS? :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91