Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The Sweatery Bookish Tag+Party Reminder!

Hey Jammers! Recently, my friend, Lostfairy got tagged by her sis, who got tagged by somebody named Mary, for this fun tag! 
She has a few rules first..

- Give the person who tagged you a never-ending supply of cookies (or just thank them - either works) (Thank you, Lost for tagging me! I don't have any cookies rn. sooooo THANK YOU XD
- Answer all the questions and use the blog graphic for this tag somewhere in your post (Done!)
- Pass along the tag to at least five other people (Ok. This will be hard
- Wear a sweater (okay, this is optional...but why wouldn't you want to??) (I do not have a sweater rn. ehe. Oh welllllllllllllllllll 

Lets get started! 

Fuzzy sweater (a book that is the epitome of comfort)


       Okay, I would say the Bible,(Cause its true XD) But in the fiction view, I would say...

 
Okay, so the 3 main characters die, but everybody goes to heaven, Nock meets up with Bolt, everybody is happy because The Realm, and Earth have joined together, so everybody's Glimpse (Or twin, everybody in The Realm is a Glimpse, a tiny bit transparent, but yet not, hard to explain) And they share fond memories, :)  An amazing ending to my favorite book series! (err, trioligy) Plus, its the end of the world, and at the end everybody is happy (I already said  thisss) and united with King Eliam (Aka, God, GOD'S GLIMPSE :D XD) 

Striped sweater (book which you devoured every line of)


uhmmmmmmmmm
ProbablyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyImage result for wings of fire the dragonet prophecy

DONT TELL ME I HAVE ONLY READ UP TO PAGE 54
The characters were amazing up to so far, and I am just
SO HOOKED
MUST GET IT FROM LIBRARY
I MUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Ugly Christmas sweater (book with a weird cover)


Lets see.. Image result for raising  dragons omega dragon 
Okay, a girl with dragon wings hacking at a vulture like thing with a sword its kinda strange, plus those two dragons and something raining from the sky! (uhmmm idk what that is)
Also on the other side its either Matt or Billy shooting a gun :)
Yep 
So thats weird
BUT ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
READ ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
PLS
PLS


Cashmere sweater (most expensive book you've bought)


Uhm  
I actually
have not
brought a book
ever
'Cause we either check them out at the library
Or birthdays/Christmas
Or my mom just buys them because they are cheap
Yep. XDD

Hoodie (favorite classic book)


Uhmm
uhmmmmmmmmm
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 
I do not know, I can't really think of any classic books that I have read that haven't been like 6 pages long 
Whoopsies 
Lets just say uh
THE THREE LITTLE PIGS
:D  

Cardigan (book that you bought on impulse) 


See Cashmere answer  
One I wanted my mom to buy wass

Image result for guardians of ga'hoole the captive book 1
Why?
CAUSE TO THE SKY IS IN THE MOVIE OF THIS :D
Also I had heard about it, its a really good book(series) 

Turtleneck sweater (book from your childhood)


Image result for The whispering rabbit 
:') This was my favorite book when I was little (Cause I got it for my bday lol)
I remember many 'a days when my Mom would read me this.
This book is amazing guys
Trust me XDD

Homemade knitted sweater (book that is Indie-published) 

Uhm
None
XDD

V-neck sweater (book that did not meet your expectations) 



Image result for spottedleaf's heart warrior cats
not Pinestar's Choice, or Thunder's Echo 
But Spottedleaf's heart
I did not officially  read it yet.
But I know allllll about it. 
Its just no no
Its basically fan fiction from what I can tell! 
Maybe it will be different when I read it
But I don't have high hopes XD Also
OF COURSE
THEY WANT TO BE A WARRIOR
NO OOPS
NOW IM A MEDICINE CAT :D 
STOP DOING THAT ERIN  
ITS ANNOYING
XD  

Argyle sweater (book with a unique format) 


This series
Is amazing.
It's a must read :o All the earths can get confusing though XD Anyways, the plot for this is just very very very creative, Out of the three... Idk which is my favorite, its been a while sense I have read it, gotta order it again XD Anyways, I highly recommend!

Polka dot sweater (a book with well-rounded characters) 


UHM
  
Ahh my favorite book XD 
Nock and Bolt are amazin, (Why Bolt whyyyyyyy) 
 Captain Vailthor yells 20/7 but ay, thats just how he is
Gwen is pretty cool
Aidan is cool
Falon is amazin (WHO ELSE CAN MAKE THEMSELVES INTO A GIANT MAZE :D)  
I'm not too good at explaining books XD


Party reminder:
November 18th(Saturday):  1:30 Central Timing!
What we will do: Play games, fashion shows, eat cake, and more! 
Who can come: Everybody!  

Thats all for now guys, hope you enjoyed today's post! :D 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing answers!! (Yay for WOF!!!!!!! Who’s your fav character so far? XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lost :D (Hmm... I would say... I don't know! XD)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91