Saturday, February 17, 2018

Drawing request/ Art challenge/ No pushing the back button challenge.

Me: :is sitting at table drinking tea: 
You Guys: :burst through the door:
Me: :says in classy voice: Yeees? 
You Guys: HUFF PUFF HUFF PUFF
Me: Is there something you wanted? 
You Guys: LAST, WEEK, YOU, MISSED, 2 POST, AND THEN GAVE NO EXCUSE POST?!?! WHY WE OUGHT TO PUT YOU IN A OLD DUSTY CLOSET AND TAKE OUT THE LIGHT BULB FOR 2 DAYS!!
Me: I was not feeling very well so I could not post if you would like to read about my week and why I didn't post you may read this
You Guys: :reads really fast: Oh, hehehehe, uhhh we didn't mean that about putting you in a closet and all that ehehehe! 
Me: Oh that's quite all right I won't hold it against you :) 
You Guys: whew! Thank you so much Ja! :D 
Me: I won't hold it against you after I stuff a banana on your dinner chairs and watch you sit on them! 
You Guys: Wait what?! 
Me: :Runs away: 
You Guys: JA983 BLOGGER YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW! 


Heh I wrote all of that off the top of my mind. Also as for the Ja983 Blogger thing. 
Sense we can't share our last names (of course) Our last name will all be Blogger!
So it'll be like 

Sarahkey8 Blogger
Graciepopstar91 blogger
Lost Fairy Blogger
Swirl Shine Blogger 
Violet 86271 blogger
Coolcat Blogger 

and so on XD 

Anyway so yeah if you can't tell from the title I will be continuing the art thingy I did awhile back where I asked you what to draw and then I would draw that thing but I wasn't aloud to push the back button. 
I did one of the request and you can view that here

But I have 2 more to do 

Lostfairy: Larry the bunny 
Graciepopstart91: The We are Messengers logo

I'll start with Larry the bunny  :P 
I will use this picture from the Animal Jam Jumble 
Thanks for putting this in a post Lost! :D 

:Starts to draw: 
:Listens to Angels by Owl City:
:Draws ear: Oh goodness o,o 
:Draws a little more: Oh my o,o
:Finishes:
Oh boy are you guys ready? 
You Guys: :taps foot: yes
Me: Okay get ready o,o








































The eye, the body shape, the left ear O,O
Oookay then I'm sorry I scarred you for life. 



Ok now I will start on the We are Messengers Logo requested by Gracie 

:Starts to listen to Concerning Hobbits by Howard Shore: So big of a fangirl of Lord of The Rings that I listen to it's music :P 
:draws the main frames:
:tries to get the more pinkish thingy in the corning of the right part of the big M: ARRRGH SO ANNOYING DARREN WHY DID YOU CHOOSE SUCH A DIFFICULT COLOR XD
:attempts to draw scratches: This just looks weird 
:finishes: Ok there we go. 

Ahhhhh yeeeah, The inside M is just uhhh horrible. 
The scratches just look weird and the colors are just so hard to get! 
I TRIED GRACIE. 

:Minas Morgul starts to play: Boy this music is so creepy I think the first time I listened to it I actually jumped a little because my sound was loud and with such a creepy beginning and not knowing what tune it was from LOTR I was just like "WHAT THE" XD 
I have no idea why I said all that, now I sound like a little kid who get's scared at music o,o 
I promise I don't get scared from music but when I hear creepy music like in a movie or something I start to get worked up, like fidgety and stuff :P
Aaaanyway that will be all for today's post see ya next week! 
You Guys: Come on that is such a lame outro .....
Me: Well I don't know what to do for outros cuz most of the times I'm writing these at night so I'm more tired! 
You Guys: You can still come up with something better then "see ya next week!" !!
Me: fine what do you want?
You Guys: I don't know do something funny like Sarah did with using other people's siggy's and stuff 
Me: ummm :tries to think of something:
5 Minute's later ....
Me: :gasps while light bulb goes above head: 
You Guys: What is it? 
Me: I can't do it this week! 
You Guys: What?!
Me: I've already done a outro for this week, You'll see what I have for an outro next week! thanks for helping guys! Bye! :walks out door:
You Guys: What does she mean "thanks for helping guys"? :thinks: AH WE HELPED HER! I HATE IT WHEN SHE DOES THAT 
*Husky Ninja

4 comments:

  1. I don't think the logo is that bad, really! I think it's kinda cute. :D Could I give you a masterpiece token, and you could make a copy of it for me? I could also add if you want. :D

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D
      Sure! But ya don't need to add :P
      *Husky Ninja

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh, I'm so glad you're okay Ja- I read your post on the AJC, and goodness, that doesn't sound fun, DX!

    Hehe, and actually, both of those look really good to me!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91