Friday, February 2, 2018

The Quest for the Perfect Poodle!

Hey Jammers, Arctic here!

Yesterday's update was very exciting in my opinion! A new adventure. some returning seasonal ones, the summer carnival returning, ANONYMOUS VALENTINE JAM A GRAMS, and poodles!

I was very happy about the poodles because I love dogs, and having even more options to make lil' doggo buddies with is super fun!

So, I set out on the quest to make the perfect poodle!

First I got a pretty random, but cute poodle!


Not my style though! I set out to find something better! But wait... Could I make the AJFC Bloggers as poodles?

Well... I tried:

Introducing:

Poodlekey8:


Poodlee:

Poodlepopstar91:

Poodla983:

Poodlecat89252:

And Poodlestar8404!

I think Coolcat- I mean Poodlecat turned out the best!

Despite the cuteness of the "AJ Poodle-oggers" I still hadn't found my perfect pet.

I continued playing around with it until I found it! I liked these colours and this funky hairdo, so I played around with the eyes:



And finally I settled upon this:


Zany is right! Just look at his hair! Cottage cheese? Hmm. Looks like my poodle and I have VERY different tastes!

Afterward, I saw somebody with a very pretty poodle!


Wow! How regal!

And.... Then there's mine:


You know what, no! I accept my crazy lil' poodle for who he is. The world needs a couple of weirdos every once in a while!












Why is my poodle banana coloured? Is this a sign?

Jokes aside! The poodles are really cute- I'd love to see what kinds of pets you guys come up with!

Anyway! That's all for this week folks, see you soon!

Using this signature for a while!

5 comments:

  1. AHHHH, I LOVE THE POODLESSSS!!! XD

    I saw them on AJPW and was like, "Ohh, I wish I could have oneee, they are adorable!"

    And now I can buy loads on AJ! ^.^ Hehe, I really love my basic white poodle. IT'S SU ADORABLE!

    Also, ARCTIC, YOUR POODLE IS SO CUTE. XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ARCTIC THOSE ARE JUST THE BEST XDDDD

    I just love that hairstyle..
    GASP
    BANANA COLORED :OOOOO

    (I really love that signature!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like Poodlee and Poodlestar8404 the best! That uh- “fur style” is so adorable. XD

    Oooo banana poodle :o

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M SUCH A CUTE LITTLE POODLE!!
    Really fun post Arctic! :D
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91