Saturday, May 12, 2018

I'm so out of it right now

Hey guys. My mind is just blank today. 
I can't really think of anything to write DX
Some people gave me posting ideas but I'm really really not in a mood to write and I'm still tired from being woken up from the birds at 5:00 .....
Sorry guys D: 



I will give you this though
I promised Binx I'd show her a picture of Trump 
She said the last picture didn't load.

This is the picture of when we went to see him at the shelter


And this is the most recent picture we have :D
Isn't he so cuuute! 
Not sure why his eyes looks so weird though, It might be the lighting I hope o,o 
Peace love ninja's

*Husky Ninja 

2 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91